The University-Industry Interaction Conference will take place between May 27-29 2013 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. The conference is themed “Challenges and solutions for fostering entrepreneurial universities and collaborative innovation” and is co-hosted by the Free University of Amsterdam and UIIN (University Industry Innovation Network).
Keynote speakers include Philippe Vanrie (EBN) and David Docherty (UK Council for Industry and Higher Education), and the aim is to combine practitioner and researcher focus.
The proposals can be in the form of abstracts for papers, presentations, workshops, tracks and posters on the following themes:
- Innovation in and through university-industry relationships
- Academic Entrepreneurship / Entrepreneurial Universities
- University Business Cooperation (UBC): The development and management of partnerships
- Intellectual property (IP) management
- Knowledge transfer and valorisation
- Science-to-Business Marketing
- Stakeholders and their roles and activities in university-industry interaction
Deadline for proposals is 17th of December. More information on the conference website.