The European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ENQA) is an umbrella organisation for quality assurance agencies in Europe, with 40 members from 23 countries of the European Higher Education Area, and 49 affiliated organisations from 28 countries world wide. ENQA is currently looking for a Reviews Manager for its office in Brussels.
The key responsibilities for the position are to:
- act as the contact person within the Secretariat for the agencies/organisations applying for membership or affiliate status;
- coordinate the ENQA external review process and its overall follow-up;
- coordinate individual ENQA external reviews of QA agencies;
- coordinate the preparation of the reviewer training sessions and maintain the database of trained experts;
- coordinate and contribute to the ENQA IQA Group’s work;
- contribute to ENQA’s projects and reports;
- undertake such other reasonable duties as the Director may request.
Duration: permanent contract
Start: September/October 2015
Type: Full time
Deadline for applications: 31 July 2015