The Centre for Education Policy Studies at the Faculty of Education in University of Ljubljana in Slovenia has over the last three years recorder lectures with researchers in the field of higher education who have visited the centre in relation to the CEPS School Field Seminar.
These lectures are now available on a Youtube channel, and the lectures are well worth a view!
This far, the channel includes seven lectures:
- Gert Biesta: Good Education in an Age of Measurement
- Susan Robertson: Governing Higher Education Through Crises: The Case of the UK
- Phillip G. Altbach: The Decline of the Guru: Comparative Perspectives on the Academic Profession
- Ronald Barnett: Imagining the University
- John L. Brennan: The University in its Place
- Ellen Hazelkorn: International Rankings
- Roger Dale: Education and the European Union: towards a common education policy in Europe?