The professorship for Social Psychology and Research on Higher Education (Prof. Dr. Hans-Dieter Daniel), ETH Zurich, starting from 1st October 2013, offers a PostDoc position in Research on Higher Education and/or Quantitative Studies of Science (80-100%). The position is limited to 3 years and can be renewed for an additional 3 years.
The applicant is expected to develop his/her own line of research, but follow one of these research themes:
- quantitative studies of science (peer review research, scientometrics, evaluative bibliometrics)
- research on higher education (study program evaluation, students’ evaluations of teaching, international university rankings)
- and application of advanced statistical methods (multi-level analysis, meta-analysis)
- A completed doctorate in psychology or in a related field
- Evidence of excellence in research (e.g., publications in peer-reviewed international journals)
- Interest in working with a highly interdisciplinary team in cooperation with international research partners
Deadline for applications: 1st of September 2013. For more information about application, see here.